27 August 2015

Mooqee - Bombstrikes Pres. The Ring Mix - Beatherder 2015

Beatherder is definately one of my favourite places in the world. As anyone who has witnessed it will testify, its a place with no pretentions and just an 'effing good festival. For those that don't know its based in the north of the UK and is put together so lovingly by the organisers that it is up there with other festivals I've had the privelage to play, such as Fusion in Germany or Shambhala in Canada.

This was my 7th year and the festival's 10th anniversary. Without fail each year tops the last and we (Bombstrikes & Sugarbeat) have been honored to host our own stage for most of the years I've been there. Finding our home in 'The Ring' for the last 2 years.

This year I decided to record my set and share it with you all. Crossing all genres, the show is a chance for me to push some fresh bass, dig out some old party classics and have some FUN!! As music is supposed to be fun, right? This is from the Bombstrikes presents night on the Friday night. 

Play it loud and Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.